Friday, August 21, 2009

Progress

Well, it's now been 11 days since I started this hellish diet. I've officially lost eight pounds. Thank goodness. Of course, I don't think I look any different at all. It's been exhausting though. I've been going for long walks during my lunch hour to start. It's been so humid out that I feel as if I'm going to pass out as soon as I get back to the office. I've been consuming less than 1,200 calories a day. There hasn't been time to do much else besides diet and work. I would like to take a long weekend in a couple of weeks and work on recording with Santorum, the electronic project I've been working on with my boyfriend. I want to stop obsessing, and that's what I have been doing. Of course, as much as I want to bitch, I know that I can't be skinny and have a great album in a day. If only things were that easy. Since there is nothing new to report, I'll be on my way.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment