Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Introduction

Greetings to any that may be interested. My name is Jen, I'm 30, I'm from Long Island New York. I went to Fashion Institute of Technology as a Fashion Illustration Major. I now work in real estate. I have a great boyfriend and a great family. No kids. Don't want em. I'm a huge music fan. My musical tastes are mostly punk, new wave, rockabilly, etc. I am also a huge movie fan. My favorite movies are usually horror. I like to go to horror conventions, the occasional punk show, and anywhere that's fun where friends and drinks are involved.

What is my blog going to be about? Oh, who the hell knows. I guess my main obsession is vanity. It's the way I was raised, which unfortunately, makes me feel like a failure at this point in my life. Although I'm not unattractive, I have gained about 40 pounds over the past few years, and being this puffy gives me an anxiety that's hard to explain. So I'm on a major diet right now, and I'll probably write about the progress. Another subject will be art, music, writing, etc. I used to be a great poet, but can no longer write. I haven't created a good piece of art in at least six years. As far as music goes, I'm in the process of recording an electronic album with my boyfriend, so I will be posting updates on that soon.

Well, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment